Irish Soda Bread (Gluten, Grain, & Dairy-Free)
Well I’ve had so many requests today alone for my clean Irish Soda Bread recipe I have no choice but to share!! This is honestly so easy to make and I promise no one will question whether it’s healthy or not. It tastes just as good as ANY other version!! My favorite way to serve it is with my own version of “honey butter”: I just whip some softened ghee with raw honey. That’s omg so delicious. Perfect for a snack pen for breakfast too! As always enjoy and share your photos and comments!
Chef’s Notes: Be sure you use blanched almond flour and NOT almond meal. Also, you can omit the raisins if you choose to as I’ve done in the second photo.
* 2¾ cups blanched almond flour
* 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
* 1½ teaspoons baking soda
* ½ cup raisins
* 2 large eggs (beaten)
* 2 tablespoons honey
* 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1. In a large bowl combine almond flour, salt, baking soda, and raisins
2. In a small bowl combine eggs, honey, and apple cider vinegar
3. Mix wet ingredients into dry
4. Form the dough into a large, flat circle and place it on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. With a knife, score the top of the in the shape of a cross about ½-inch deep.
5. Bake at 350°F for 20 minutes, then turn off oven and leave bread in for 10 minutes
6. Cool for 1 hour and then serve.