This is one of the easiest, cleanest & tastiest side dishes to throw together...especially to compliment an Asian inspired meal. I served these tonight to one of my private chef clients & her family along with Teriyaki Marinated Broiled Chicken Thighs & Maple Miso Whipped White Sweet Potatoes. Even their children cleaned their plates! And a FULL CUP of these has only 180 calories! (Perfect snack for the next day too!) As always, post your photos & comments!
• 3 cups of Brussels sprouts, halved
• 3 Tbsps of coconut aminos
• 1 1/2 Tbsps of honey
• 1 Tbsp of avocado or olive oil
• 1 minced garlic clove
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• Sesame seeds (garnish)
1. Preheat oven to 400F.
2. Place aluminum foil on a baking sheet and prepare with a clean spray oil.
3. In a large bowl combine the brussels sprouts with the coconut aminos, honey, clean oil, garlic and pepper, mixing together so as to coat the sprouts well.
4. Spread the brussels sprouts on the prepared baking sheet in a single layer.
5. Bake for 20 minutes. (If you like them crispy, place them in the broiler for an extra 5-7 minutes).
6. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and serve.