Here’s another favorite from last fall, when the Yankees were in the playoffs! What a perfect night! I made an EASY chicken chili for the kids. And it only took 20-30 minutes to cook and serve. We had a full house to watch the game. And the Yankees WON!! (And the kids did the dishes!!!!)
Chef’s Notes: I like to serve this over brown rice. I topped it with a sprinkle of almond cheese and some jalapeño slices. The kids used sour cream, cheddar cheese, & crumbled tortilla chips. Only 515 calories for a full 1 cup serving of chili and for 3/4 cup rice (total!)
• 1 rotisserie chicken, shredded or chopped
• 1 can of unsweetened tomato sauce
• 1 can each of pink, white & black beans
• 1 can of fire roasted diced tomatoes
• 1 package of McCormick Organic Chili Seasoning
1. Combine all of the ingredients into a pot over medium heat. Allow the chili to come to a simmer.
2. Serve over brown rice.